Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark CleanCare Pledge
The Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark CleanCare Pledge is comprised of four main initiatives, including increasing sanitization, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), the practice of social distancing, and low-to-no contact interactions between our guests and associates.
What You Can Expect Throughout Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- Public spaces will undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces with EPA approved products and methods. As our occupancy increases and we welcome additional guests, we will further increase the frequency of this cleaning.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the resort for your use and convenience.
- UV cleaning devices are available at the front desk for sanitizing your cellphone, keys, tablets, and other small personal items.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- In accordance with the State of Wisconsin, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and industry recommendations, a mask or face covering for guests ages 2 and older is required when indoors or in an enclosed space and other people are present in the same room or space, including but not limited to outdoor bars, outdoor restaurants, and ride-share vehicles.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended in all other settings, including outdoors when it is not possible to maintain physical distancing.
- Masks or face coverings are not required: outdoors; while eating or drinking at a restaurant/bar; or while swimming.
- If you need a mask, please request one at the Front Desk. We appreciate your cooperation.
- You will find associates wearing personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves. Associates in positions that wear gloves will change them and sanitize their hands between interactions with guests. Additionally, all Grand Geneva associates will have their temperature taken when they arrive to work each day.
- You are encouraged to stay approximately six feet from associates and other guests. Indicators have been strategically placed on the floor at check-in to easily socially distance if a brief wait is necessary.
Low-to-No Contact Interactions
- Clear protective screens have been placed throughout the resort where regular interaction with resort associates occurs, such as the front desk area.
- We will offer text messaging for simple requests and inquiries. Simply verify your cell phone number upon check-in to opt in.
What to Expect During Your Stay
- Credit card devices have been conveniently placed at the front desk for self-use. Our associates will sanitize all devices and touchpoint areas between uses.
- Information requested for area attractions or resort information will be provided to you via email or through single-use brochures.
- We are asking our guests to limit elevator capacity to 2 unrelated guests in each elevator cab. You will find “stand here” indicators on the floor to encourage social distancing.
- Tissue dispensers and small trash receptacles will be located inside and outside of each elevator to limit contact with buttons and provide ease of disposal.
- Elevators are frequently sanitized. The frequency of this cleaning will increase during higher occupancy periods at the resort.
- Guestrooms are cleaned prior to arrival with enhanced disinfecting and sanitizing methods that go beyond leading hospitality industry standards and Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- All guestrooms will be inspected by a supervisor once they have been cleaned and sanitized. Following the inspection, a seal will be placed on your guestroom door by the supervisor, and it will only be broken by you when you first enter the guestroom.
- Certain amenities have been removed from your guestroom, but can be delivered upon request, including: pens and note pads.
- All kitchen cookware, utensils, mixing bowls, a blender, and a toaster will be placed in a cabinet under the stove. A sanitization seal will be placed on cabinet to be removed by you. Signage will be placed on the cabinet door noting what amenities are available.
- Frequently used bowls, plates, glassware, and silverware will remain in the dishwasher after cleaning. A sanitization seal will be provided for you to remove.
- To minimize contact, we are no longer providing daily housekeeping in guestrooms. Exceptions will be made if you require ADA accommodation; however, guests may not be present while an associate is providing service to the guestroom.
- Throughout the waterpark you will notice social distancing signage and floor markers placed throughout the waterpark.
- Clear protective screens have been placed where regular interaction with resort associates occurs such as the bag check and towel desk.
- Guests enjoying mini-golf will find staggered tee times to allow for social distancing.
- Your folio will be emailed to you upon check-out. A printed copy will be available upon request.
- A keycard drop box will be available near the front desk for you to deposit your keycards upon check-out.
- Here you can find up-to-date information on Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark outlets.
COMING SOON! Mobile menus and contactless ordering and payment in our food and beverage outlets.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark has established the above enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. You must follow all posted instructions and directions from our associates while visiting the resort to help minimize the risk of spread of COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming visit.