Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
About Our Wisconsin Resort
Timber Ridge Lodge is conveniently situated between the major metro areas of Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago. Fly in for the day or stay for the week! With plenty of activities to keep the kids entertained along with events and dining to amuse the adults, it's full on family fun when you play and stay at Timber Ridge Lodge.
Green Hotel & Waterpark
Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark is proud to be a green-certified hotel from Travel Green Wisconsin. The natural beauty of the resort should not be taken for granted. We are committed to protecting these majestic surroundings and are fortunate to be located in such a pristine setting.
How We're Going Green:
- All guestroom suites, meeting rooms and public spaces use 100% LED lights
- Fans in water park push heat from the ceiling downward, reducing consumption 11-18%
- Energy efficient showerheads and toilets are installed
- Cooking oil goes through a micro filtration process, which reduces oil used by 50%
- Bird and wildlife sanctuaries on property
- Protected wetlands on property
How You Can Go Green:
- Reuse towels and linens
- Turn off lights when you're not in your room
- Set room at a moderate temperature
- Return brochures when you are done
- Return room keys to the front desk upon check-out
Still Have Questions?
Visit our frequently asked questions page or contact any of our helpful staff and get your inquiries answered.